Dr Markus Engelschalk
1997 State Examination at the University of Würzburg, Germany
- 1997 - 2000 Postgraduate studies at the Universities of Zurich and Vienna and assistant doctor in Munich
- Certified in implantology by the DGI
- Specialization in oral surgery and implant dentistry
- Focus of research in intraoral scans (IOS) and CAD CAM based prosthetics
- Chairman of MINEC Germany
- Member of International Academy for Digital Dental Medicine (IADDM) and Dental Digital Society (DDS) and different scientific associations
- Ambassador for SlowDentistryâ in Germany
- since 2001 lecturer for international scientific courses and congress on implantology, laser dentistry, IOS and CAD CAM in implantology.
- since 2014 associate of a private dental office for periodontology and implantology together with Prof. J. Gonzales in Munich, Germany
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
Dr. Marcus Engelschalk Private Dental Office for Periodontology and Implantology Prof. Dr. J. Gonzales & Dr. M. Engelschalk Frauenplatz 11D, München, n/a, 80331, Germany
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.