IDENTIFICATION OF DATA PROCESSOR
Organisation: Slow Dentistry Global Network®
Address: Schiltmattstrasse 19, 6048 Horw, Switzerland
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, (“GDPR”) and Law No. 58/2019, of 8 August, ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data within the European Union.
In legal terms, “personal data” is any information, of any nature and regardless of its respective support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, meaning that the protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
The Slow Dentistry Global Network® maintains a database with the information provided through the “Membership” form, the “Contact” form, and the “Newsletter” subscription form. The data present in this database are solely the data provided by the users at the moment the respective forms are filled out, and are collected and processed automatically by the Slow Dentistry Global Network®, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
Under no circumstances will information be requested regarding philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin.
Under no circumstances will we carry out any of the following activities with the personal data provided to us through this website:
- Make available to other persons or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
- Transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA) without the prior consent of the data subject.
Cookies are small text files sent by the website that are stored on each user’s personal computer, and that allow the collection and storage of information regarding the user’s preferences when accessing the website. The goal of cookies is to increase the efficiency of the website, as well as to provide useful information for the improvement and optimisation of the content available on the website and the services provided by it.
If the user does not wish to receive cookies, the user can configure their computer to notify them whenever a cookie is received or may disable all cookies through their browser. However, if cookies are disabled, the user may not be able to access some of the features provided by the website.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we process through this page will be exclusively used for the following purposes:
- To reply to queries sent via the contact form.
- For all communication related to membership.
- To send marketing offers and updates.
- To send the Slow Dentistry newsletter.
- To be contacted by our global partners and sponsors.
The Slow Dentistry Global Network® guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its users. Users may withdraw their consent and unsubscribe from communications at any time. If a user wishes to cease his/her Membership, please see our Enquire section for more information.
At the time of the collection of personal data, except in the fields where the contrary is indicated, the user may voluntarily provide their personal data, without the incomplete fields implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless indicated otherwise). However, the lack of completion of the data considered mandatory will imply the impossibility of accessing the service for which the data were requested.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to comply with the purpose of this website, the Slow Dentistry Global Network® will transfer your personal data to other entities, which will process them, for the following purposes:
- Provision of contracted services.
The entities to which the Slow Dentistry Global Network® will transfer your personal data to be processed in the terms mentioned above will have the following nature:
- Third parties related to the provision of contracted services.
The Slow Dentistry Global Network® declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organisational nature necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided to it, in order to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to guarantee their security and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, with the user being aware of and accepting that Internet security measures are not impenetrable.
The Slow Dentistry Global Network®, whenever accessing any personal data, commits to:
- Store the data through legally required security measures, of a technical and organisational nature, that guarantee their security, thus preventing unauthorised alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the state of technology at any given time, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the purposes previously defined;
- Ensure that the data is processed exclusively by the collaborators whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service, who are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. If there is a possibility that the information may be disclosed to third parties, they must be obliged to maintain the necessary confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the GDPR, the user may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability, upon request through any of the following means:
Address: Slow Dentistry Global Network – Schiltmattstrasse 19, 6048 Horw, Switzerland
If you wish, at any time, to be removed from the Slow Dentistry Global Network® database, you may exercise this right through these contacts.
In legal terms, the data subject has the right to submit a complaint regarding the protection of personal data to the competent supervisory authority, the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).